Bonanza id

Picked up a couple bikes, just want to make sure that i ask Karen to make me the correct seat. I dont know exactly what model it is

And for the powerdyne, i believe its either a powerdyne cougar or maybe a galaxie mini bike? The man i bought it from claimed its the original engine, it has no tag though to id what it is. Is that air cleaner/ carb set up from a mini bike? Never seen that air cleaner before.

Thanks OldMiniBikes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

pomfish

That "air cleaner" looks like it is off of a old Hoover bullet style vacuum, I have one in the attic. It was a muffler of sorts.

1971_MB1A

If the rear wheel/tire are original to the bike then I'd say it's probably a BC1300 as I'm pretty sure they had the 530/450x6 which is what yours looks like it may have on the rear.

That's awesome! I thought they looked familiar. I feel like you, oldcarcbx, and I are buying up all of the mini bikes in the chicagoland area lol

If the rear wheel/tire are original to the bike then I'd say it's probably a BC1300 as I'm pretty sure they had the 530/450x6 which is what yours looks like it may have on the rear.
Thanks! I think the rear is original, i found a front wheel already for it.

Does the bc1300 have the same seat as the 1100?

That's awesome! I thought they looked familiar. I feel like you, oldcarcbx, and I are buying up all of the mini bikes in the chicagoland area lol
I am up 3 bikes this year from last year. I think i bought 6 bikes and i sold 2 and sold a bunch of frames, also gave a bike to my uncle. I got 2 frames up at symco and 1 was used as parts, the other was built for my uncle. Also got that crager wheel bike.

The only ones i got around us were the puddle jumper and the 2 i just got.

The puddle jumper will be up for sale, i thought i wanted it so i jumped on it but really its not a bike that draws me in. Nice strait frame though.

Cant insert pictures, 1st is the puddle jumper, next 3 are the before and after of the bike for my uncle. Last is the crager bike.

Can't seem to get a straight answer around here. Pretty sure this is the seat that bike takes. When you get a chance, measure the spacing on those seat brackets. Should be 7 1/2" if its the coffin seat.