Brake question

I believe i have a Sears Drover mini. The brakes are a push pedal system on the left. The pedal system is missing the friction pad system. is there a place that sells replacements for something like this system or should I just adjust to a clutch band system? I'd like to use the original style but am unable to find parts. thanks in advance.