Brand new 305cc elc. start B&S

matt2

Hi All
I got this new mini and it came with a new 305cc B&S. He bought it and started it for less than 15 seconds.He just wanted to make sure it was good then put it on the mini and never finished it. It has electric start on it. It has no muffler and no gas tank. I looked on ebay and the best price for a new one I could find was $375.00 free shipping. It has a 3/4" shaft. I would like $200.00 + shipping it is pretty big It will cost quite a bit to ship I would think.

Pull start handle and 110v starter, it most likely came off a snowblower or was made as a replacement engine for one. And you're looking at $50-60 shipping depending on the location in the lower 48. Seems like a heck of a deal for someone looking for a big torque mill, and the 3/4" shaft makes clutch choices much easier. Nice engine.:thumbsup:

matt2

Pizzle Asked if I Had any wiggle room on the price. So I thought I would put it up for $250.00 shipped to the lower 48. I think as heavy and as big as this will be I well be saving anyone a few bucks. I use my wife's work to ship ups or fedex and get a good discount. I will show shipping receipt once I get it. If under $50.00 I would send a refund for the difference. If over $50.00 I pay the difference so I loose not you on the shipping. I won't know what they charge until I pack and ship then the shipper sends his discount and then I pay.

matt2

SOLD

I sold it to thumper13. Yep that's right, thumper 13 is Doug the guy that sold me the Mighty Burro with the engine. I guess he knew what a good deal this was.

matt2

BACK UP FOR SALE Well just another guy that ask for a favor, please hold it for me for a couple weeks and I will have the money. {YEAH RIGHT} Ok so back up for sale at a new shipped price of $230.00. I think a brand new 305 B&S with 110 volt electric start for $230.00 shipped is a great price so I am firm on that price. :thumbsup: