Bremer Mini Scoot

I have a Bremer Mini Scoot with a B & S 2 1/4 horse engine looking for a reed valve that goes between Carb and Motor. If anyone knows where I can get parts for a Bremer Mini Scoot I would be grateful, Or if anyone has information how to by pass or put in after market part to replace the reed valve, I was told that reed valve is all that is needed to get this bad boy running again. Thanks for taking at look . Feel free to call if you have any suggestions. 218-727-1042. Thanks Jeff

You must have the version with the westbend 2 cycle if you need reed valves. I have a Bremer with a briggs but I don't think its original. Another member on here Bremerman that has for exceeded my knowledge and he is also casting parts that are very nice, I bought a seat rest from him and it .is SWEET!. You can look him up in the registry, click on his avatar and the send a PM by hitting, "Start Conversation". He is not on much this will notify him by email. There very few of these little beauties around.

Thank you Superflea, I am thankful you took the time to reply, I agree this scooters are rare, and it was running not to long ago. And have been drooling to get her back on the road. Thank you again. and thanks for the tip about how to contact people on this site. You Rule !!!

Hey Superflea, what are your plans for your Bremer , The shop my scooter is at call me said a local guy here can make the reed valve out of fiberglass and they should have it running on Monday, Once I get her back I'll send ya a pic. I love the handle bar it's still in one piece, I had to have mine welded, We have slightly different models, but identical in a lot of ways. I really appreciate your help and feedback on my post, so thank you. Jeff