Briggs 1077SS Dyno Cam, ARC billet long rod, RLV silencer, Colortune

i came across some random stuff that i don't need since i'm not going to build up the 5hp Briggs i have.

i'd prefer a money order for payment because i don't use Paypal for accepting payments. check my trader rating if you have any concerns.

used 107SS Dyno cam with billet lifters - $55 shipped - sold pending payment
Info

used ARC 4.500" billet long rod - $60 shipped

it has some minor nicks on the outside of it but those will not cause any problems. you can not use the stock piston with this rod. the number on it is 6364, ARC should be able to tell you the one you need. i think it was a Wiseco one. you will probably want to get new bearings for it.

1" RLV silencer with clamp - $25 shipped - sold

needs to be painted

old Colortune tuning system - $40 shipped

i think this is probably from the '70s and the cleaning bottle/solution is missing.

Last edited:
i'm also open to offers. i have no use for this stuff and just spent more than i wanted on a new tv/monitor. i want this stuff gone.

all parts will ship Priority Mail. keep in mind that shipping is going to cost me close to $9 for each of these. if you're in CA/OR/WA i'll go a bit less since shipping will be around $5 then.

edit: cam/lifters and silencer are sold.

Last edited:
$45 shipped for the rod. i know someone wants it. :drinkup:

i'm not dropping the price on the Colortune. the case it comes in smells too good to sell for less. it smells just like the interior of a '64 Caddy that i used to have. :laugh: