Briggs World Formula, we need more power!!!

Street Smart

I`m looking to "step-up" the power on a world formula engine. I know it`s built for class racing but there doesn`t seem to be to many upgrades available. Any advice or links would be appreciated, thanks.

125ccCrazy

what are you looking for? there are several upgrades including stroker kits, big valves, cams, roller rockers, billet side covers etc.. I'm in the process of building a wf now with a 356 lift cam, arc beefy rod, billet side cover, big valve head, comp push rods... I also have an Intek 206 I/C block I built WF pisto, crank, arc rod,big valve animal head etc..

Street Smart

The motor runs great, pulls hard all the way thru. I`m not sure what i should do first, maybe raise the compression. I like the broad powerband, don`t want to loss that. Bone stock now, i made a header using the pipe it came with, does it need a bigger dia?

Street Smart

I`d like to get the TAV to hold low gear longer and not upshift so quick, I`ve swapped to a yellow driven spring, it`s better but i`d like more. Any suggestions? Use a double spring some how?

joshua. c.

the world formula is based off the animal racing engine so any upgrade parts for the animal will fit it perfectly. look up mods for that engine and you will find lots of info and parts.

Yea 15 hp is anout what the worrld formula motor gets for $1250.00
I would at least get 20 hp out of it so you can run 75 - 90 mph Lol
Id put a nice header on it and let it run forever!!!
How much power do you want ?