Broncco brake parts

My question about the Broncco "disc" front brake was answered in the "wheel" thread. Now to find that, too. And any suggestions for a knobby/block/stud treaded tire in the 7" rim size will be appreciated.

All of this really fits with my shop motto "where every project becomes a genuine pageant"....
I do see a 7" tire that appears suitable, from A E Miller Tire in the Toledo area....advertised as a "Firestone", but the photo shows a Kenda tire...and a price that I'm not going to pay. The ad shows a 4.00/4.80-7 tire with a studded tread (Firestone design?) that would be suitable. I'm not finding any other tires, nor Kenda related ads that show this size. What are other Broncco guys using? Dan in Colorado

All of this really fits with my shop motto "where every project becomes a genuine pageant"....
I do see a 7" tire that appears suitable, from A E Miller Tire in the Toledo area....advertised as a "Firestone", but the photo shows a Kenda tire...and a price that I'm not going to pay. The ad shows a 4.00/4.80-7 tire with a studded tread (Firestone design?) that would be suitable. I'm not finding any other tires, nor Kenda related ads that show this size. What are other Broncco guys using? Dan in Colorado
Would you be interested in a Broncco Tx6 with the 50cc two stroke engine and a four speed transmission. I have everything for the bike minus the left, the rear fender, and the tail light. I’ll send pics. I have it listed for $275 obo. I’ll let you have the whole bike for $200 if you pay shipping. Those tires aren’t new but still have good rubber on them and still hold air even after sitting in a barn for the past ten years or so.

Attachments