Broncco Laser is running

Nice! That's actually Broncco Renegade. They never made a model called a "Laser"...someone must have put that on there afterwards. They had a 4hp Aspera tecumseh on them. Here is a pic of mine...not totally original though.

IMG_0276.JPG

capguncowboy

I like the Laser decal. Is very early 80s :laugh:

Looks like a nice bike. If you ride it half as much as you rode your trike last year, you'll have 100 miles on it before the weekend is over. Does the muffler have a support on the end of it?

Last edited:
Yes, there is a thick bracket welded to the pipe that is anchored to the upper shock bolt.
I like the Laser decal. Is very early 80s :laugh:

Looks like a nice bike. If you ride it half as much as you rode your trike last year, you'll have 100 miles on it before the weekend is over. Does the muffler have a support on the end of it?

Jeff,
Thanks for the clarification about the models, the laser decals were done so well it had me fooled. When it is finished I would like for it to resemble yours, love the sour apple green it's on all my machines.

Where could I find new fork tubes and decals as I will be needing them later? Also, a complete lighting system as I would like to put plates on this bike for local road use?

New fork tubes will be nearly impossible unless you buy a 'parts bike' or some after market forks (tough). Same deal with the lighting system, hard to find. You might be able to make one up. Decals shouldn't be too hard...I'll check to see if I have an extra set...not sure that I do though.