Brought Baby home today~~~

delray

hey thats awesome:thumbsup:
we just had a son dec 23, almost Christmas baby.
he slowing me down on my build,but thats ok:thumbsup:
i ask him too if he like a mini? no answer from him yet.
maybe in 5or6years i will ask him again:doah::thumbsup:

65ShelbyClone

That's funny, my cousin was born Jan 1st. I followed about 9 months after. Of course neither of us were born recently. :biggrin:

That's gotta suck having a b-day so close to Christmas. Parents get a two-for-one special, but the kid sure doesn't. :wink:

07D675

Thanks... I'm holding him right now pecking at the keyboard with one hand.
He'll be my little helper in a few years. Who knows WHAT i'll be working on then???? :hammer: :weld: :hack: :grind: :eek:ut:

richs

i have 2 girls 1 is 7 and we have been going to windber for 3 years the other is 2 last year was her 1st year and both are my little minibike helpers the 7 year old is actualy learning about tools and minis the 2 year old just likes to run off with my tools they keep it fun:drinkup:

07D675

That's cool to know I'm not alone here with the baby stuff... I have 2 other children from my first marriage. They're 22 and 15 yrs.old. And YES I also have a Grandson who is going to be 2 in May. Gonna be real strange hearing my Grandson calling my son "UNCLE" when they get older... Just in case anyone is wondering; I married a younger woman than me. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all of you. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's only too early if they aren't interested. Enjoy it while it lasts because it truly does go by fast. I'd love to go back and do it all again...with a younger woman of course. :doah:

kbs8ball

dang dude...22 and 15...sounds like my kids...now you have a new baby? your crazy man !! I could not imagine doin that again...Im really glad my kids are grown...

i was at windber what a great time the baby was just a year old and got to enjoy it in the sidecar i built, i am going this year but the kids might stay home? i want to buy a camper for them to stay in but last year ti was cold at night. they stayed in a hotel.

Congradulations to the happy family . If it is the first child make sure you show Abbygaiye where the shop is and what all the tools are used for LOL.
Relax you have time. Steve

thanks guys you are great. but just to be an ass her name is Abigayle, even I got it wrong. and yes she will know what tools are and how to use them. I have a 5 year old step daughter and she is always in the garage with me tinkering.

congratulations steve
Got 6 myself ; 5 boys and one girl, 2 boys and the girl have already left the nest, leaving 3 boys at home 9 - 7 - 4, the 4 yr old loves the shop, the other 2 just like to sit on my frames that are waiting for you to build a motor for, they want a 5 hp briggs

After things settle down around here I plan on getting started. I know some may say that things don't slow down for the next 18 years, but baby is going to go to the baby sitter and Dad can get to work.