BT200X Header Pipe Wrap

Ready to roll with my new BT200X Predator 212cc. Tomorrow, I'm BLM, Forest Service, and soon to be Idaho restricted license plate street legal after I install my new exhaust with the Supertrapp 3s USDA approved spark arrester/muffler. I painted the header/muffler and plan to install fiberglass or titanium wrap tomorrow. With the stage 1 almost completed I hope the wrap DOESN'T add any noticeable amount of power. This monster I built wants to do wheelies as soon as I touch the throttle. It scares me so much that I'll need to buy a new riding helmet, and riding jacket in anticipation of my forthcoming riding injuries. This ain't no kid's play toy....

SAS289

Ready to roll with my new BT200X Predator 212cc. Tomorrow, I'm BLM, Forest Service, and soon to be Idaho restricted license plate street legal after I install my new exhaust with the Supertrapp 3s USDA approved spark arrester/muffler. I painted the header/muffler and plan to install fiberglass or titanium wrap tomorrow. With the stage 1 almost completed I hope the wrap DOESN'T add any noticeable amount of power. This monster I built wants to do wheelies as soon as I touch the throttle. It scares me so much that I'll need to buy a new riding helmet, and riding jacket in anticipation of my forthcoming riding injuries. This ain't no kid's play toy....
Sounds great. Post some pictures when you are done.