Build-off 2014

I have been looking at the entries and there are some cool projects so far :thumbsup:

My problem is that I have so many things I should do that its hard to come up with an original idea

How about taking your unicycle idea to another level? maybe like the one below but use a big tractor tire or something. I also considered building an engine powered snow sled/board until I seen that it wasn't that original of an idea, someone else beat us to that concept.

Ratbike

I know what you mean about the "original idea" thing. I'm not a good enough fabricator, don't have the tools, and can't think of what I'd do anyway, other than to slap some paint on an old bike.

As for tools I just use a 110 welder and a disc grinder with grinding wheel,cutting disc and finishing wheel, junk pipe bender.:shrug:... You can do it brotha!!!:thumbsup:

As for tools I just use a 110 welder and a disc grinder with grinding wheel,cutting disc and finishing wheel, junk pipe bender.:shrug:... You can do it brotha!!!:thumbsup:
That's what I have, except no pipe bender. Unless I use my bench vice, torch, various lengths of galvanized pipe and my sledge hammer.

But I ain't building no four wheeled vehicle with that stuff- at least not anything I'd want to have in my garage.

Oh I'm typical. A high dollar eye, with a low budge wallet. :thumbsup:

Ok I am convinced , lol

I think I have another weird and wacky idea to build lol

Guess I need a roll of TP and to start digging out some parts for a picture