Build-off undone OverKill

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I know its to little too late, an that's fine.

I just wanted to show where I'm at with the bike.

No Ski on the front due to time of year.

Need to add, Grips, Throttle, Chain, Fuel tank, Seat & pegs.

Oops, Rear Brakes, LOL

Most likely be changing the muffler to out the back, under the seat.

Last edited:
Cool i was worried you wouldnt have traction driving just the front roller but youve got that take care of. Unique design but looks factory . Keep us updated :thumbsup:

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
what are you from Canada or something :laugh:
its never to late buddy im sure you can pop that belt off in no time best of both words ! Very cool
You do great work indeed ! keep'em coming !:thumbsup:
soon as I get the tabs welded on mine I will get some pics out of the wheelie bars you made me :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I'll get a count on Saturday.

Bike had the jack shaft sprockets ( who ever before me )

So I got the 10T clutch and 54T rear.

I know I may not like the gearing but thought I'd give it a try first.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Bike is too slow ! :confused:

Going to need another sprocket ( small one for the jackshaft )

tooth count clutch 10T - 14T X 24T - 54T

I'm thinkin 10 - 14 - 10 - 54 ?

Don't know what that will give me but it's gotta be better than what I have, lol

Last edited:

rmm727

I was starting to wonder if you need to take the diameters of both the tire and the roller into consideration when gearing the bike. In other words, I think you need to make sure that both of them are turning the small number of revolutions or they will be fighting each other. I also think that your current gearing is too high. Try switching the 2 jackshaft sprockets around.

I was starting to wonder if you need to take the diameters of both the tire and the roller into consideration when gearing the bike. In other words, I think you need to make sure that both of them are turning the small number of revolutions or they will be fighting each other. I also think that your current gearing is too high. Try switching the 2 jackshaft sprockets around.
yup definatly need to make sure thats correct and just change the jackshaft input gear to get the speed you want

rmm727

Ok, I was under the impression that the roller was keyed to the jackshaft. Just swap the jackshaft sprockets and you should be good.