building a three wheeler need some help

So I have a motovox mbx10 that I plan on adding a swing arm then welding the differential axle to bolting the swing arm to where the original wheel went. then welding some sort of rear shocks and springs get some wheel hubs and am thinking of using something up too about 22 inch tires on an 8 inch wheel. and plan on using a lifan 110cc to power the whole thing now the problem that I am now facing is what to do about the front wheel and tire as the largest tire you can fit on are 15 inches and I don't want to have to totally fab a whole front fork for the thing now if I can get a 8 inch wheel I could get 18x6.50-8 snow hog tire and would be happy with that and would maybe only get 20 inch tires on the back. my original though was to use a front wheel from a Baja warrior but the bearings that fit it have to large of a inside diameter so now I am at a loss but I don't care about what rim size I end up getting as long as I can get something at least 18 inches tall and 5 inches wide really 5 or 5.50 would work out better that the 6.50. also if some one knows of maybe a wider fork set that would fit the bike with little fab work but also have suspension.

Thanks for any suggestions

sounds cool. I would reduce the size of the rear wheel you are thinking of using and stick with maybe the 16.5x6.5-8's (mine measure 18 in diameter)and maybe a 3.5x10 (16inch overall) for the front. You might be able to go wider on the front, but you will have to stretch/open the width of the fork. I have seen some of the trailer tires that measure 4.5 wide and 16 inches tall might also work on the front and would look good. You would just have to cut your current triple trees and weld in extension pieces, and fab up a new axle with a 4 on 4 bolt pattern. Without proper gear reduction you may have a problem running really huge wheels on the back with the engine you mention.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I have had one of those wheels in the past. It is too narrow for the tire you have also listed.

To be very honest, that wheel is not as strong as it looks.

To judge its size , it's about the same as a 10" Rupp mini bike wheel.

Taking a 3.00 - 3.50 X 10 tire