Built-from-Scratch Minibike 2!!

Okay well i just started my curvy mini bike about a week ago. Im using 1/2in round stock and 1/4in plate. Im having a little trouble welding the thick steel but i already have a post on that lol. Well i got alot done today ill post all my pictures of it in a min. Im using a homemade roll tubing bender to roll the pieces and im using a angle grinder and a jig saw to cut the 1/4 in steel :laugh:. the bends are coming out okay. and im trying to find time to get the thing done because im working almost 40hrs a week and i want to get it done before August 25th because thats when im leaving for college. so thats the deadline.

well i had some time to do some work on it this morning. and i finished up most of the other side. i also mocked up the rest of the back bone. Picutures 1 and 2 are if i had a single back bone and a pictures 3 and 4 are if i ran 2. i think it looks better with 2 but tell me what you think :thumbsup:

i like the bike it coming along nicely:thumbsup: i think the single bar looks cool
Thanks man :thumbsup: i actually decided to go with the two bars lol i can always change it up.

Well i got some work done today

Pictures 1 and 2- i put in the rest of the back bones they look pretty good and even lol

Picture 3- I put in the seat supports today they need a little work one is off by around a half an inch :grind:

picture 4- is just a shot from behind you can see that the seat is off.

Picture 5- a shot of just the whole bike looks pretty good in my opinion :thumbsup:

pics 1 and 2- are of the drop outs for the rear wheels its going to be made of 1/4 in. Hopefully it will work out pretty well.

Picture 3- i just thought this picture was cool because if you get back far enough and look at it head on the bike looks 2d. I just thought that was pretty sweet lol :thumbsup:

well let me know what you guys think :laugh:

I love it Alex even better than your 1st build :thumbsup:
I totally agree lol! and thanks for the comments guys i really appreciate them :thumbsup:. well i already have 5/8in pillow blocks for my jackshaft (pic 1) but i dont think they look good on it so im going to try to use the bearings with the snap ring (pic 2) but i need 2 more of them and i dont feel like paying for shipping lol. Pics 3 and 4 are of a bracket i want to make out of 1/4in to support the seat and the jackshaft bearings and hopefully it will look pretty good :thumbsup:. well let me know what you guys think.

I probably wont have time to much work the next few day i work 5 days in a row lol. i just hope i can finish this thing before i leave!

and finally i took a few with the wheels in place. looks good and i fixed most of the little frame tweaks that had to be taken care of today. up next jackshaft and seat support :thumbsup: