Buying a "blue printed" head

yeah ask to see pictures of the combustion chamber, intake and exhaust runners and ask what kind of 'valve job' he's done on the head for starters.

what kind of engine is it?

Cole anyone selling anything on line as "blueprinted" fits in the same as "3/4 race cam" is a total ass hat just stay away.... Im not sure what your doing but real shops offer a service, Im not going to go into my history but no "real" performance engine builder will ever say blueprinted.....

By definition "Blueprinted" (a term I havnt heard used much in the last few years) meant pulling down an engine and perfecting the factory parts and tolerances. ie. Bore sizes perfect and parallel, rods and pistons perfectly weighted and balanced along with the crank and flywheel etc. It may have also extended to CCing the ports etc. I agree with Jeff and his 3/4 race cam analogy. Buyer beware.
Andy.

he's just talking about a head. I'm assuming the seller (hint hint, show us a link) has done some milling/porting/polishing and is calling that "blue-printed".

Sorry for the delay. This thing didnt email reply's? Yes it was just the head not the cylinder etc. Can't find it now. I see if I can and post it. Some one asked what motor-briggs 5hp. My guess is that it's a head off of a "blueprinted" motor. I'm just wondering if there is a way to prove it. Ebay has gone from a big garage sale to a big rip off these days.

125ccCrazy

Doesn't look like much has been removed to me, there's still an edge around where head sits over the cyl.
Thanks Mr Mod. thats the type of info I'm looking for = How to tell. If, it's possible with pictures.
I personally have never seen or held a modified head so just wondering what to look for.