bye Bye Broncco

markus

Little bummed to see it go but the buyer had the same one as a kid and has been on the hunt for one for awhile, so its going to a good home. Not to mention for the last few years it basically just sat here only being run and driven occasionally and always getting put on the back burner.

Just received payment, so I will start to tear it down and box it up and say my goodbyes. Who knows maybe I will run across another TX6 but for now I'm enjoying opening up some garage space and will probably clear out some more!!!

1970 Broncco TX6

Is it going to Glenn,he had one when he was a kid,man did he have some stories to tell about that bike,him and Hook on the back being chased by dogs on a bumpy ,pot hole road was a good one.

buckeye

Is it going to Glenn,he had one when he was a kid,man did he have some stories to tell about that bike,him and Hook on the back being chased by dogs on a bumpy ,pot hole road was a good one.
Man he can tell some stories too. Mornings at Windber drinking coffee and waiting on shower. Great guy!!!

I'd sure like to have that metal head light cover...if the buyer doesn't want it, let me know!!! I've been looking for one of those for a while!!

Sorry to her go, but at least she's going to a good home!

delray

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatten63 View Post
Man he can tell some stories too.

buckeye
Quote:Mornings at Windber drinking coffee and waiting on shower. Great guy!!!

i remember him talking about that too that morning.......:laugh: i wonder if his friend is still around that road double with him and the dog chasing them....

markus

was not Glenn that bought it, someone knew I had one and contacted me through other channels offering to buy it as it was not listed for sale. I don't think the buyer is on here....yet. Its heading back up to the Northeast.