calling all TIG welders

gbones

i need a intake for a 3hp tec carb to fit on my 3hp B&S. i would use the original tec intake but when its mounted on the B&S its tilted to the side a bit. so i was wondering if any member on here would like to help me out. i have some stainless tube and i can get 2 SS washers for either end, all i need is to have the tube and washers TIGd together. i cut the tube the other day, i cut it from a 90* so it turns away fom the exhaust. i made another out of steel last week but my MIG welding isnt great "bird turds":doah: plus my MIG wire is a lil rusty. so if any member here is up to it let me know, i can pay for your time and materials, "as long as its a reasonable price" or we could barter something. not to be picky but im looking for an experienced TIG welder. thanks

i need a intake for a 3hp tec carb to fit on my 3hp B&S. i would use the original tec intake but when its mounted on the B&S its tilted to the side a bit. so i was wondering if any member on here would like to help me out. i have some stainless tube and i can get 2 SS washers for either end, all i need is to have the tube and washers TIGd together. i cut the tube the other day, i cut it from a 90* so it turns away fom the exhaust. i made another out of steel last week but my MIG welding isnt great "bird turds":doah: plus my MIG wire is a lil rusty. so if any member here is up to it let me know, i can pay for your time and materials, "as long as its a reasonable price" or we could barter something. not to be picky but im looking for an experienced TIG welder. thanks
take it to a muffler shop or auto repair shop ,give them a few bucks and be done with it,by the way you do not need to tig weld it, a good gas mig will work just fine.:scooter: