Can anyone ID this little thing?

I picked up this frame from Facebook Marketplace. I don't have any clue how old it is, but it had originally been painted red. I had it sandblasted and powdercoated at my work and put a seat cover, a Predator 212 and some new controls on it. It came with 4" wheels and 10" tires. The rear wheel is a single piece with the sprocket attached to it. It is a fun little machine and it hauls my 6'3", 330lb self around the yard quite well at around 20mph. Anybody know what it is? At first I thought it might be a Manco Streaker with a homemade seat, but the wheel mounts are different and it looks like it has mounts for either a sprung seat or a rack. I've seen lots of these vintage-style minibikes, but ususally they just have a bearing hanger, not the diagonal brace for the rear axle mount. This is also the only one I have found with a solid "number plate" between the forks. minibike1.jpg minibike2.jpg minibike3.jpg

Attachments

THANK YOU! I've been trying to figure this out and you got it in one shot! I looked up Arco Minibikes and found this ad. I think the one I have is the first picture in the top row. This one still had the original seat cover on it when I got it, complete with white piping. The only difference that I see in the frame is the small cross bars for mounting fenders.

arco.jpg