Can someone ID these bikes?

Bought these 2 bikes todeay and was wondering if someone on here could tell me the make and about the year? I looked around for id and couldn't find it. But then again,,,,might be looking at the wrong place. The one on the left has an old briggs 3 1/2 hp with the bowl type carb and one on the right has a new briggs 5hp.

Last edited:
If sledz says the one with the oil bath air filter is an arco, I'll believe him, the other is some sort of bonanza I think, I got one just like it, got the same piece of metal, where those foot pegs are, I was thinking that that was some kind of set up for a scrub brake, jackshaft tho, My frame has flip up pegs.
dave

Not a Bonanza, it is a Trail Horse. They look real close to a Bonanza. The jackshaft mounts bolt on and the top tubes are tied together by plate.

Rick

Ok my bad, I was thinking trail horse when I first looked, but then I went to the trail horse catogory, and didn't see that particular frame for confirmation, so I was thinking that since it has the 8 slide holes in the motor plate that it must be a bonanza, sorry to mis lead, but now I know for sure that I got a trail horse frame, and I have a small hp tec motor for it.
dave