Can this work

If this is a pic of the carb that you are going to Install..then yes it will work...and the aluminum hat is what the air filter fits over.

:thumbsup:If you look in the hole on the back I believe that is your breather hole :shrug:

If this is a pic of the carb that you are going to Install..then yes it will work...and the aluminum hat is what the air filter fits over.

Ok thanks briggsraptor i thought it could maybe be that. Ok i thought it could work and ya i know the aluminium is for the air filter. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

125ccCrazy

that looks to be a Raptor carb... if it was on a race engine before you got it be sure it's not drilled for alcohol or you won't be able to run gas in it if that's the plan..

that looks to be a Raptor carb... if it was on a race engine before you got it be sure it's not drilled for alcohol or you won't be able to run gas in it if that's the plan..

I checked the cateyes ther are for gas. Im just confused because THERES NO BREATHER HOLE so idk lol. Also no choke

brazing copper is what i do for a living.b4 that i did all kinds of weldind. brazing is much easier and perfect for copper and very strong yet flexible.

125ccCrazy

I checked the cateyes ther are for gas. Im just confused because THERES NO BREATHER HOLE so idk lol. Also no choke

it's a factory race carb (Raptor) so they never came with a breather or choke...The carb will work but may be a bit hard starting cold unless you hand choke it...as far as the breather either run it straight down, to a catch can or up with a small filter on it...it's better not to hook the breather to the carb so your not pulling oil into the cylinder..

it's a factory race carb (Raptor) so they never came with a breather or choke...The carb will work but may be a bit hard starting cold unless you hand choke it...as far as the breather either run it straight down, to a catch can or up with a small filter on it...it's better not to hook the breather to the carb so your not pulling oil into the cylinder..

Ya i get it now the breather is for recycling. Im here to have fun i dont need to be efficient . Thanks