Carb adjustments?

My 5HP Briggs isnt running quite right and i thought id ask for some help. When i start it, i pull out the choke then close it and itll run for about 10 seconds then die, or i can get on the throttle and if i keep on the throttle itll run but if i let off for more than 5 seconds itll die out. i messed with the carb adjustment and i think i messed it up to where i dont know what im doing. So where would you guys reccomend i set my carb to start with.

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks

First off, clean it every single cm. Also when you need specifications just google them. I got this:
****Turn the Idle Air and ****Main Air Mixture Screws In Until SNUG **Do Not Jam** Then Reverse Both Screws 1 1/2 Turns. Holding the Throttle Full Open, Start the Engine. Turn the Main Air Mixture Screw Clockwise Until Proper Revs are Obtained. Occasionally you May have to Turn this Counter Clockwise to Achieve the Proper Revs. Now Allow the Engine to Idle. Set the Engine Idle Screw (Not Idle Air) so the Engine will Stay Running if Required. Now Set the Idle Air Mixture Screw so there is No Hesitation when Throttling from Idle to Full Throttle. Reset the Engine Idle if Required.****