carb modification

i recently got a new mini wich has decent looking engine(its either briggs or tecumseh)... my only problem is that it has the kind of carb that the gas tank is mounted to the carb, but there is no gas tank... is there anyway to run an external tank to this carb and make it work?

definitely a briggs if the carb is mounted to the tank. i'm gonna venture to say no, you will need a tank that is original to those kinds of carbs. Im not an expert in the briggs area so someone may over-rule my response.

Without pictures, we don't know if it's a 3.5hp or 5hp engine.
I'm not sure what is interchangeable because I stay clear of pulsa-jets.
:lol: Thats the best thing you can do.. :lol:

If Ibanez's tank won't work out for you, I have one of every kind.. :thumbsup: We do need a pic of the engine or AT LEAST the model and code numbers from the engine, to know what tank you need.. Does the choke pull strat out of the back of the carb, or does it have a butterfly choke that is operated by linkages? What does the model number say on the front cover of the motor?

:lol: Thats the best thing you can do.. :lol:

If Ibanez's tank won't work out for you, I have one of every kind.. :thumbsup: We do need a pic of the engine or AT LEAST the model and code numbers from the engine, to know what tank you need.. Does the choke pull strat out of the back of the carb, or does it have a butterfly choke that is operated by linkages? What does the model number say on the front cover of the motor?
Welcome to the site!:thumbsup: Should these guys not have a tank I also have a few so let us know!

TRK, you know the pulsas are dead reliable with a kit & diaphram. I just like remote tanks is why I'm getting away from em, I have two NOS flojets that work well for my briggs engines. I'll still have plenty of pulsas and will rely on em when a Tecumseh carb is all gummed up inside the pipe and boiling em dont even work. Replaced two Tec. carbs after boiling and kitting em both. In all fairness though they sat for years previous to my getting em. I can always get a pulsa to work regardless of how long it's sat given the simplicity of it!

Anyway