Cat 400

BUYERS BEWARE !!! juanblanco1911

Just a heads up in regards to this transaction. Without a doubt the worst packing job on a Mini Bike....I have ever received. The frame and forks were thrown in to a box along with one seat rail, the rear axle, and handlebars. NO packing whatsoever. A little bit of tape to try and hold everything together.....didn't work.
That box arrived yesterday (21st). Via FedEx. I quickly contacted the seller to ask where the rest of the bike was. He got back to me and informed me that it was shipped USPS and gave me a tracking #. This would have been certainly nice to know from the beginning. I was never informed that he shipped with 2 different carriers in 2 separate boxes. That is no biggie. But I know I try to keep a buyer as informed as possible.

I had to contact him to get them....despite being told that he would send it to me.

Box 2 arrived today. Here are some pics. Oil not drained, rear fender bent.

The total damages.

1) Foot Pegs are both bent to hell.
2) 1 rear shock mount bent.
3) Rear fender bent.
4) Oil all over.
5) Top triple tree on fork lowers bent.

At this point I contacted the seller asking for a mere $50 back....knowing full well that shipping WAS NOT $150 with the small boxes this stuff was packed in. Shipping was from Michigan to Minnesota. In fact the box shipped via USPS had the price on it (Priority label)....$44.72

He replied back with...."Sorry about the oil and the fender that was bent was the front I bought after I bought the bike and as far as money back I can not do that I had to pay one of my employees to take it apart box's it up and ship it i dint figure in the $50 i spent in gas to go get it or the fender i lost money I think u and I both know u got a Smolensk deal on this bike there was people offting way more but I sold it u because u were first to responed"

Am I in the wrong here.....:shrug: