Cat Clutch cover

john Ive got one left it may have minor scratches......you can cut the tail off for the cat 250s....these are new OEM stuff and it comes with the sticker $85 and $15 to ship thanks Greg

will that fit the wildcat 3509
No. It is about 4" too short. I did take one of those and welded on an extension. The good thing about your needs, is that you can dress it and paint it black like original. Otherwise, you'd have to chrome it.

John, sorry for interrupting your thread. I have one of these guards in my pile of parts. I have two that I followed on ebay sold by a member here for much more than what you are being quoted by greg above. Just saying.

Thanks Dave, no problem jumping into the thread i was curious myself . What cat did they use the clutch gaurd with the medium long tail piece on? btw I did buy that one off of Greg.

This is the only one I know of. Pretty cool machine IMO. A 300-series frame sporting the plastic tank and TC88 drive. No idea on the brakes, sprocket with caliper, or drum?

9a816620.jpg

capguncowboy

Thanks Dave, no problem jumping into the thread i was curious myself . What cat did they use the clutch gaurd with the medium long tail piece on? btw I did buy that one off of Greg.
From what I've seen, it was used on some of the TS bikes. I'm not sure if it was used on anything else. I'm guessing that's why there are so many of them around these days.

EDIT: After looking again, I can't seem to find any pictures of TS bikes with the medium guard. Maybe they didn't use them on the TS series :shrug:

Last edited:
No. It is about 4" too short. I did take one of those and welded on an extension. The good thing about your needs, is that you can dress it and paint it black like original. Otherwise, you'd have to chrome it.

John, sorry for interrupting your thread. I have one of these guards in my pile of parts. I have two that I followed on ebay sold by a member here for much more than what you are being quoted by greg above. Just saying.
im bummed a couple of OldMiniBikes guys have started putting these up on ebay for $169....they search for parts on OldMiniBikes they post on ebay....not a cool Tricky move