Cat Duster find

bandit 40

Well, I got this last week, just thought I would share it with all of you. I got it for a good price.........and a good price is whatever someone will pay for it:laugh:I will be looking for certain parts soon, I was able to pick up some small things here, it needed ( thanks to OldMiniBikes Warehouse )glad to support this cause:thumbsup: I think it was a saver, I may use it as trading material if things don't pan out for parts, but until then, I will enjoy this little treasure:smile: Im not sure what the front of the forks once said!! all I can make out is HOG:shrug:... It also has a double Indian tire on the front, may be the original.

bandit 40

man, o man....nice find bandit! I like that chopper look on the little minis.
Thanks Grant ,I have a few Cat bikes now...I was glad to add it to the collection:thumbsup: Here are a few more pics and a shot of the seat bar ,where it was stitched together...They seen to all break either there or going up the bar.:scared:

Last edited:
HA!! Don't they though??? My sisters cat here actually enjoys being vacuumed.. :shrug: The ONLY one I've ever seen that likes it... :laugh: But it was taught not to fear it and :shrug: I have a video of him riding a Midnight Pumpkin RC truck around the room and a few seconds of his brother Bob, swatting at him and whatnot when they were kittens 4 or 5 years ago.. :laugh:

This is my Cat Duster:

Now if I can get him to hold still!!! JK

Really nice find man!!!

yeahhhhhhh

we need a link of said video mr G:hammer:
So do I... :laugh:

I also have one of me as a little kid when

(Dick Evan's, on the Michigan road)

Came to my granpas farm and did a story for "News 8" out of GR about his train that is setup on the farm, and all the old Hit and Miss engines and stuff.. :laugh:

DAMN that was a long time ago.. :laugh: I remember it pretty damn well for being like 7.. That was a VCR recorded off from TV in like 85 or something, sat in their closest for a decade or two, the grand parents died, auctioned off %95 of it all... :crying: Uncle Carl got the place, my sister asked for the tape :bowdown: One of the smartest things she EVER did.. :eek:hmy: Just like Nathan asked to keep grandpas minibike, :doah: Where was I on that one dipshit..... :lol:

She scanned it to the computer a couple years ago with Petes TV tuner card, annnnnd there it's sat.. The rest, is history...:shrug: OR the future I guess.. :lol:

Those are my only two vids that I give a crap about, still never watch.. I don't ever mess with videos or youtube or all that jazz...

I HAVE meant to though.. My camera will take video with sound and all, BUT it's in whatever goofy format and THAT requires converting it and... :glare: Sounds like a pain in the ass and have other things to do.. :shrug:

BUMP Pududa DAHHhhhhhh!!!!

we need a link of said video mr G:hammer:
Damn what a rigmarole that was.. :lol: Well.. I guess I'm officially on friggin youtube.... Great... :glare:

I even title the thing cute kittens blah blah and figured thats what these people are gonna be searchin for.. You get a check after so many views don't ya? :deal: Hell I searched for it by name and got two pages of not this.. :doah: Hell if I know... :lol:

YouTube - Cute kittens playing with Midnight Pumkin RC car