Cat Eliminator, a grandsons project

minibikefever

like your other bikes the eliminator is going to be beautiful when you guys finish it up, the seat looks awesome and nice work on the clutch cover, nice paint job Tyler looks good....

I'm tickled just too see Tyler workin on it with Grandpa! To be able to get the young'ns away from video games is so great to see. That will be with him the rest if his life when he looks back. Not to mention life skills that will carry him forth! I've been following your build great job!
Way to go Tyler My hat's off to you Sir!

bbiggs54

I'm tickled just too see Tyler workin on it with Grandpa! To be able to get the young'ns away from video games is so great to see. That will be with him the rest if his life when he looks back. Not to mention life skills that will carry him forth! I've been following your build great job!
Way to go Tyler My hat's off to you Sir!
Yeah trust me, he still likes his video gaming bit he's a well rounded young man. Conscious about what he eats and getting exercise with his dad at the gym. His dad's a cross fit nut.

bbiggs54

Tyler finished his mini bike today and he's all smiles. Eliminator seat, sissy bar and switch plate to be installed someday after Tyler and his fun are complete. As soon as I figure out how to attach a video, I'll post it.

Attachments