cat Endura seats

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Not promising anything yet, but I have access to a 3D printer. Quality of the printed parts are iffy once in a blue moon, but most of the time they come out good. Not having an actual seat pan to model one after would be tough, but if I was provided dimensions I'm sure I could come up with something that would work juuuust fine.

Not promising anything yet, but I have access to a 3D printer. Quality of the printed parts are iffy once in a blue moon, but most of the time they come out good. Not having an actual seat pan to model one after would be tough, but if I was provided dimensions I'm sure I could come up with something that would work juuuust fine.
I can see if my friend will ship you a original one. Not quite sure if he will give up one of his pillows.
what do you think they will cost?