Cat muskin wildcat build

Hello all. I have had this Cat Muskin wildcat Frame ( thank you to the guys who told me what kind of frame it was on here!). I had the frame for a long time but just the frame,fork and tires. All other parts were gone. I took some parts off the manco streaker I had that I was not happy with using the predator engine
I bought some parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse along with the predator 212. Had to fab some brackets to mount the tank to the frame because it did not fit on the mounting bracket. It fit but I could not take the gas cap off. Just added the clutch band brake today which was a pita to fit on the way it came. The bolt to hold the band would cross thread. Had to make some modifications to it to make it work. All in all I got it running and it rides good. Not so well on the trails but otherwise it rides decent.

Attachments

Thank you. Yeah Would definitely look better with the smaller tank but this was just a experiment to see if it would come together and actually Ride. Never rode with the rear wheel before but overall it rides pretty good. Now I can work on the details/paint.