Cat Slingshot 350

When I redid my Cat , it had the Yellow candy pineapple color that I reproduced with Duplicolor Metal cast candy yellow. If you put a light mist of green over the silver base I bet you come real close:shrug:

I have a 5hp briggs that I was going to use on my 350X. The spark plug looks really close to the frame. Is the 5hp briggs taller than the 3.5, as the 3.5 looks like it has plenty of room in some of the photos.

I will try to get something started on the decals this week.

I have a 5hp briggs that I was going to use on my 350X. The spark plug looks really close to the frame. Is the 5hp briggs taller than the 3.5, as the 3.5 looks like it has plenty of room in some of the photos.

I will try to get something started on the decals this week.
Yes the 5hp is taller...The 3.5 would be more "correct" for the bike.
Keep me updated on the decals.:thumbsup:

I looked at the same thing when i first got mine! I have a 5hp flathead from one of my racing karts i was gonna put on it...wont fit! I was so sad! Mine runs on alky and the 411 plug was hitting the frame! Oh well!

Ok so some good and bad news! The handle bars are shot! I went to pull the one grip that was on it off...and the whole end of the bar broke off! Rusted out:shrug: as well as the bottom right fork was badly rusted. aparently the frame was laying on its side in a puddle for a long time! So i had to cut and modify the front forks, I know, dont get upset...i am making another set that perfectly replicate the originals...but i gotta wait to get on the flow jet cutter! so this is what i have done so i can ride for now!

Last edited:
Cat Slingshot Green

I found an awesome green for my Slingshot.

It is a brand new 2011 Ford Festiva Color called Green Orchid Metallic B/C.

The Ford Code is SQ, PPG Code 926371, M7239A

It is a light green with a fine gold metal flake. Very vibrant and modern, yet very close to what mine had originally.

It should be available in a Base Coat/Clear Coat in any brand of Automotive paint from any Automotive paint store.

Last edited:
Got a seat coming for it! Thanks to MMisterbungl! Cant wait to ride her! I still gotta get a fuel tank though! Got one in the works for that!

When I redid my Cat , it had the Yellow candy pineapple color that I reproduced with Duplicolor Metal cast candy yellow. If you put a light mist of green over the silver base I bet you come real close:shrug:
I plan on doing the exact same thing on my Eliminator, your Cat came out AWESOME:thumbsup:
Lemme ask you this, did the paint smell like cat urine?:blink:

LMAO! No but it would give you a hell of a headache! Thanks for the compliment! I am still waiting on my seat and i have a fuel tank I am in the process of making! Should be done in a week or so! Cant wait for the weather to break and to get finnished up so I can try her out!

New Slingshot Decals

I am working on getting the Reproduction Cat Slingshot decals made right now. Ive got dimensions and copies of the Front and Rear decals

Can someone give me the dimensions of the Kill switch plate and decal?

I also need a photo of the chain guard decal and its diameter.

Thank,
Pat

I will measure the top plate tonight! Dont have the chain guard! I would be interested in a set of decals though! Any idea on price!