Centrifugal clutch or torque converter?

Yeah it’s a bit squirrelly on pavement. I think I can get it better. The guy that made the frame had one he built. He said 30mph was all they had the guts to do on paved roads.

Now in my yard the experience is totally different it handles at speed just fine. And something tells me if I had some flat dirt it would be a riot for sure.

the funny thing is the tgv trikes have done 40+ mph but aren’t any bigger. Use the same tires etc. I only notice they are a tad closer to the ground but we are talking like a half inch.
I am going to play with it more see what I can do.

steep rake = quick steering less stability more trail more stability from oscillation To me it looks simple to do, reverse your forks.. Right now it looks like you have zero trail. here is what trail does,

How much trail should a motorcycle have?
between 3 and 6 inches

Normal trail should be somewhere between 3 and 6 inches. Over that your bike will not to be responsive at high speeds. Under 3 inches and your bike will not be stable at high speeds.

Yes as I understand it. Trail is how far the tire is ahead of the steering tube. If you drop a plumb bob from the head and measure forward to the front axle. I can take that measurement easy enough.

I believe you use your plumb bob from the axel to the ground, then draw a line through the steering head, following the pivot bolt, to the ground and measure the difference. I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure you are, too.

Imagine this: If you elongated the bottom hole where your steering pivots, left the top hole alone, move the tire and fork forward about four inches. The pivot point remains the same, but your axel moves forward. That is trail. (I think that's right)

wjustice

For the pulling to the right. Use a sewing tape measure and check the circumference of both tires. You will probably find the left is slightly larger then the right. Adjust the pressures until they are both the same. You may even need to make the right side a bit bigger to stop the pull.