changing ideas now intek 190 ?

Well, I found a screaming deal on a 6 hp intek. I am gonna sell the snow blower with the flatty 5hp in it.

What can be said about these engines ? I see that the fuel tank takes up a huge amount of verticle space on this thing. I am pretty sure it'll have to go before I can use this thing on my db 30. has anyone worked out an interesting solution to the fuel tank problem on this motor ?

Cheers !

I removed the fuel tank bracket from the engine and mounted it on top of the mini bike frame. I also trimmed a little metal from the bracket that was no longer neccessary. It provides easy access to fill the tank, the fuel shutoff and the kill switch is still useful. It looks a little wierd, but I just got this and I can't spend any money on a sweet chrome tank to mount there...yet. Maybe during winter, depending on my cash stash, I'll start upgrading it.

Motra - I started checking this motor out - what a sweetie. The paint is not even burnt off the muffler, and the oil is clean as can be - looks like warm golden honey. Air cleaner is pristine. Motor came off a pressure washer that broke down, and apparently was not used many times before the failure. It must have sat a long time as the motor was built in 1999.

All torque - interesting idea with your tank - I'll consider it. Thanks for passing along the info.