Cheeftah Fork/Front Fender

Fender is straight, no cracks, will clean up nicely...$10 plus cheapest shipping.

Fork...the legs are straight, but handlebars have been brazed (badly) and are crooked...$10 plus cheapest shipping.

The fender is sold...thanks!

The forks are still available...they're actually not that bad...if nobody wants to take them on as a project, I'll fix them properly and put them back up for sale.

Trail Horse Sproket

Do you have any more of those Trail Horse sprockets for sale? Sorry for changing the subject; but I was just thinking about this. Thanks: Lester.

Do you have any more of those Trail Horse sprockets for sale? Sorry for changing the subject; but I was just thinking about this. Thanks: Lester.
I might have one 72t steel sprocket/drum left...

I have three or four with billet sprockets and a couple without sprockets so someone could use a billet sprocket they already have on hand.

I have three or four of the flat sprockets with bolts and spacers also...

PM me and I'll shoot a pic for you of what I have left...

OUCH!! Ya might wanna look into shipping.. Stuff has gone up.. I just sent 3 pounds to NECK and put the entire box in a flat rate box, because 11.95 was cheaper than the like 15 bucks for slow mail.. :facepalm:

Don't want ya to screw yourself.. :mellow:

I dunno.. I was mostly concerned about the bars being strait-ish.. As long as I can hand tweak it to right, I'm happy.. :laugh:

OUCH!! Ya might wanna look into shipping.. Stuff has gone up.. I just sent 3 pounds to NECK and put the entire box in a flat rate box, because 11.95 was cheaper than the like 15 bucks for slow mail.. :facepalm:

Don't want ya to screw yourself.. :mellow:

I dunno.. I was mostly concerned about the bars being strait-ish.. As long as I can hand tweak it to right, I'm happy.. :laugh:
Yeah, there was a USPS rate hike last month, but I don't mind losing a few bucks on shipping...kinda like splitting the shipping cost with the buyer.

Those handlebars need to be cut off and MIG'd or TIG'd back on with some sleeves inside the tubing...

The brazing around the triple tree area looks like ass, so even if they could be hand-tweaked back to straight they'd still suck cosmetically...

It wouldn't take an hour to do them back to beautiful with the right tools.