cheng shen tires Whats up

I bought a set of cheng shin tires 410x350x 6 and just installed them to find out they are out of round has anyone had this problem ?
Looks like the right side is valkinized lower than the Left which makes the tire wobble is this a problem with these tires or this the nature of the beast,They looked kind of wierd when I unpacaged them and they had a yellow stripe around the tire on one side!. what is this for ?
Thanks ,
FRANK

Frank,
My son bought a pair for his Sears Roper project about 6 months ago (from OldMiniBikes Warehouse), and there is absolutely NO wobble or out-of round whatsoever.:thumbsup: There was no "yellow stripe" on one side, either, as you described on your tire:shrug:
Are you POSITIVE that the fault is not your wheel? The tire will follow however the wheel is spinning....

Make sure the tube is in correct. "Not twisted". I have seen this happen on a bicycle tire. I just put together 2 tires and tubes and had a work out getting it in there correctly.:doah:

stripe or not

Took the wheel apart tube is in right
The stripe is about an inch away from the top tread only one one side has anyone seen this before? I think I'll give OldMiniBikes a call tomorrow and find out if this is common with these tires.
Not saying it isn't right Just don't know!
Showin I'm a newbie again!!!!
FRANK

Last edited: