cl find today

hey jeep........thats a 780 like havasa dave is restoring right? he is bringing it to me and if it has the original throttle im buying it..........2 bills what do ya think?...the guy thinks it is a harley.....lmao:doah:

jeep4me

200 is a deal. Get it for sure. That tank, if it's in decent shape, is worth 100.

In my neck of the woods, they would think it's a Rupp. Lol

hey jeep......its mine.......for half the price........he really thought it was a harley cause someone put emblems on it.........bet i could make my money back on the emblems.......:anon.sml:

680 Tote Gote Nova

6hp Briggs worm gear drive came in 2 ratios 7.5/1 and 10/1 Front fork came in 2 widths (measure between fork tubes) 5 1/2" and 7"

Last edited:
thanks Richard....... i got some research to do........
Good luck with that! :laugh: You can find very little on the 'net, and if Richard doesn't know, no one does.

Notice some of them are shown with the front rock guard, some not, pivoting forward subframe mount, vs. vertical mount on rubber, rear shocks inboard vs. outboard the upper mounts.

Your bike has a lot of desirable parts on it. Tank, front fender, throttle, brake lever, possibly the clutch, original tires, maybe a rebuildable original engine, seat hardware, carb support plate, rear brake hardware.

I can see the original frame plate. Located on the down tube, forward, just beneath the gas tank.

I hope you have some of those Patty Duke clothes to wear while your riding it...mandatory equipment for those bikes.
This is before photo chopping. So how did they get the man's face and hairy arms on a 12 year old boy's body?

Either way, your negative comments are being forwarded to the grand master, for black listing. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When I sit on mine, my ass is about half way back onto the equipment rack. I do need to get me some of those shiny shoes though for hunting.

tote gote nova 680........Tippy's

ahhhhhhhh Friday nite and im home looking over my tote gote.......I am very happy.........I may have one that has not been molested too badly......I know it will need a motor.....It has a disc brake set up in the clutch area and drive line.....front brake and I measure the forks and it is the smaller 680........5 1/2 between the forks.......

I also read over this thread and yes I am blonde...........I guess I was so excited about scoring this cool bike.........aaaaahhhhhhh well, I know for sure what I have........all I can say is Girls just like to have fun ......I will post pics this weekend............

STAY TUNED........THIS BIKE WILL BE A KEEPER,, :scooter: