Cleveland ROCKS! Browns bike

This is a 40 dollar roller i found. The seat was done by kenny and the whole bike was done as a cleveland browns bike. September 7th is the opener and i will be in the munnie lot at 6 in the morning crusing around with this little sweetie!!!. Its a good runner but i really didnt put a ton of money into it because i am letting all my buddies drive it around instead of my better bikes. If any one from the area is gonna be down there we are gonna have a big party set up. and i am bringing a couple bikes to ride around!

Last edited:
This is a 40 dollar roller i found. The seat was done by kenny and the whole bike was done as a cleveland browns bike. September 7th is the opener and i will be in the munnie lot at 6 in the morning crusing around with this little sweetie!!!. Its a good runner but i really didnt put a ton of money into it because i am letting all my buddies drive it around instead of my better bikes. If any one from the area is gonna be down there we are gonna have a big party set up. and i am bringing a couple bikes to ride around!
Nice bike, I like it. I hope Derrick Anderson gets the team back in line after yesterdays game. It started out ok, but was sad to see it fall off so quick..

sweet bike your quite the fan seat looks plush boy kenny does great work remember confucius say lots of alcohol and fast minibiking could end in crackup have fun and be careful....B:scooter:

kbs8ball

im gonna go on the record here and say the browns will only win 2 games max this year.
lets just say im not a fan.:thefinger:

yeah it was a fun time in the parking lot running the bikes around everyone loved the browns bike! i had one guy run over something and broke the master link, it was funny just to watch him walking it back.

delray

smallbikes88,looks like a western flyer trail bike ss300.
looks good:thumbsup:maybe a side car to haul the drunks around:drinkup::punk::clap:
:scooter:.....see the pack last night (rodgers),vikings:thumbdown:

Last edited:

kbs8ball

lol... Greg supplied the materials..except the orange piping. I think the piping is too heavy duty for the rest of the material. O well, I dont do waranty work :thefinger:

I hear you, I can't even walk in the garage anymore. We need to set up a snow bike or Kart because we were bummin last winter when it snowed and had nothing built for the job. Are you doing another tracker or what?