clinton 3.5 parts

i need a primer bulb thingy and a fuel gauge cover. you can see what im talking about by looking at the pics i have provided. i got this engine on a rupp i bought the other day. i broke it down completely, every nut and bolt, today and reassembled. she fired up after a couple pulls and man this thing has some awesome power and it sounds sooooo powerful for a little 3.5 they sure dont make em like this anymore. anyway the 2 parts i listed above are the only things i need to have this thing back to factory specs. if you have them please let me know how much you want for them. thanks.

the 3rd pic is the primer bulb i need, and the 4th is the fuel gauge. the guage is pretty much a red plastic cover. i have the internal float i just need the red cover thing. i could use any old primer bulb i know but i want an original one. thanks

by the way, does anyone know what a fair price would be to ask for this engine once its all cleaned up and running perfect. i cant seem to find any for sale to compare it to. it runs awesome and internally it is spotless. if i were to guess i would say it has no more than 10 to 15 hours on it based on the lack of carbon deposits or any signs of internal wear. thanks

yes i know this is not the engine that originally came on the rupp