Clone Vid

short clip of friendly racing, clone vs clone vs quad. It was too dark by the time the quad joined in, the one time the black bike wins, he had a 12 space lead, around 120 feet!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWIehGaUjE[YOUTUBE]

you see the headlights in the last race, then he pulls up complaining about the tires, the black bike was crossing the line at 40 mph. vidro really takes the visual effect away, your minis must really be hauling

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yeah you killed him.
I know it really wasn't that dark, but the camcorder makes it look that way. That's why movie crews have so many lights when they video.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The black bike was pretty slow. But by just listening to the sound of the motor on the fast one. He is accelerating very good, and turning decent RPM levels.

You guys better think about the way your motors sound. Most motors don't sound that way. I know that for a fact. It sounds very similar to my little Honda motor.

The black bike was pretty slow. But by just listening to the sound of the motor on the fast one. He is accelerating very good, and turning decent RPM levels.

You guys better think about the way your motors sound. Most motors don't sound that way. I know that for a fact. It sounds very similar to my little Honda motor.
I'm at work and have no sound but it looks slow.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
People ask me all the time "why does my motors sound that way?" I always say don't worry about that. "let's just race!"

I was looking at that too. I'm thinking when he comes around the black bike he just let's off the throttle. Once you come from behind and pass the guy up, there is know need to turn your motor even higher.

By him running only a short 330 distance he isn't going to go as fast as we do running the 1320. We have a 4-times longer distance to gain more speed.

The black bike is geared for the road, two speed, 12/60 with 69" rear tire circum. The rider also is "new" When my sone rode the balck it xrossed at 4o, but it's just into second gear, the other rider might have been going 30! Came to the conclusion yeaterday we are still too tall for 330', it starts pulling hard after that

Last edited: