Clone wont start....

So after a full day of riding the engine stopped running. My buddy rode the bike about .5 mile away from my house and it cut out on him. He was gone for 30 min before we went looking for him. Found him pushing it back....

I got it to start, only after addin more oil. It ran for about 2 min then cut out and wouldnt start again. Pulled the bowl, and blew out the jet and emulsion tube with compressed air. Checked the idle, drained the oil back to the proper level, because when I checked it the first time the engine wasnt level.....

What the hell is it?

I got the two year warranty, so I can return it if its something thats going to cost.... Oh and I even cut the oil sensor wire, and confirmed that it was getting spark...

Are you sure the fuel lever is on? I know it sounds silly but I've done it, I shut it off when I park it and sometimes I'll jump on it and forget to turn it back on.:doah:

The wire is an ez fix. Not worried about that.

He and I are on the same page when it comes to the bike. So I dont think he did anything wrong, or misued it.

I read that the oil sensor sometimes sticks when ran for long period of time. Im hoping thats the problem., But if the wire is cut then it should start.

I got it to run. I pulled the carb and bowl again, and noticed the tiniest piece of trash on the bittom of the bowl. I mean smaller that the tip of an ink pen. So I disassembled the fuel shutoff and blew it out with compressed air. Reassembled and it started up. I think its not running right though. Maybe because of the 87 Citgo gas im running. After this tank I will be trying the 93 Chevron gas.