Coleman b200 lower gearing sprockets?

Wbn

Hi,
I have a Coleman b200. Little beast. But I live in hilly country and want to gear it down. Having trouble finding a larger rear sprocket or rear jack sprocket. Any ideas where to get them? The rear sprocket has the three bolt pattern, not four, and 50 count on it.
-W

SAS289

They started with those 3 hole sprockets with the RB200 for the disc brake. My first thought when I seen that bike was where are you going to find a 60 tooth for it. I think I saw a 53 tooth somewhere but that's not enough of a change to make a difference.

If you have the skills and tools you could get a 4 hole 60 tooth and line it up and clamp it to the 3 hole sprocket. Then drill the 3 bolt pattern. But I'm not sure if the center hole diameter would be the same as your sprocket.

It would climb hills better with a torque converter. But would climb even better with a 60 tooth and a torque converter. Another option is an 8 tooth on the torque converter with the 50 tooth. I have that gearing on one of my Colemans. Works well off road with the 196. Probably 45 mph or so if put on a flat road.

They started with those 3 hole sprockets with the RB200 for the disc brake. My first thought when I seen that bike was where are you going to find a 60 tooth for it. I think I saw a 53 tooth somewhere but that's not enough of a change to make a difference.
That's a carryover from the Tao manufactured Monster/Mega Moto MM-B212 Pro model which has a 3-hole 53T sprocket, the RB200 is basically a downgraded MM-B212 Pro (same frame, fewer features). There was an MM-B212 Mega Max (economy model) that had a different frame, no torque converter, no jackshaft, just a straight run from the clutch to the rear wheel, it had a 72T (IIRC) 3-hole sprocket. GPS used to carry that sprocket but I don't see it on their site, now.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 214813.png

Wbn

Any idea if the 100 series Coleman mini bike hubs are the same as the b200? There are some large tooth rear sprockets for the ct100 and ck100. According to pictures, they have the three bolt hub pattern.