Coleman B200R

I bought one of these bikes on cyber monday and am waiting on the paper work to title and registrar it. Did get a short ride on my dad's private property but need the Reg to go on state land. The ridged frame is a bit ruff on my 60 year old back. LoL! So I have been eyeing the swing arm kit from go power sports. Looks like a good post warranty upgrade.

If you do install the jerry-rigged suspension kit, I would suggest keeping the frame sections you cut off just in case it doesn't work out too well. If you do a neat cutting job, the sections could be welded back on.

I had already thought to look at the tire pressure. Thanks for the advice! The bike is at my dad's place and I did not get to it yet. I have been going back and forth with DMV to get the paper work sorted. Any big mods are in future for now.

I bought one of these bikes on cyber monday and am waiting on the paper work to title and registrar it. Did get a short ride on my dad's private property but need the Reg to go on state land. The ridged frame is a bit ruff on my 60 year old back. LoL! So I have been eyeing the swing arm kit from go power sports. Looks like a good post warranty upgrade.
Your forum profile shows you are in California which is a real PAIN to get anything registered. Please share your story about this journey from start to finish so that others, including myself, may learn from your experiences.
Michael

Last edited:
No longer in CA. In NV. Now. Lots of trails and back/dirt roads. Bought the bike from Tractor Supply they told me thay don't handle the reg stuff. Went to a local ATV shop and they helped me with the title and reg paper work. The next day the DMV off road office called and told me I needed to get TS to sign over the COE. Then the transfer and registration can move forward. It can take up to 30 days to complete.
Oh the off road reg is enforced with a fine. That is if I ride it off private property.