Computer threat has this happed to you?

I have on my laptop a voice that comes on and I have been to this site alot. Now my wife's laptop is doing the same thing.

Has anybody heard "President's Bush's" voice come on their computer and say;

COMMANDER AND CHIEF?

COMMANDER AND CHIEF?

Thanks~

TT

Yes, I have run virus AVG protection and nothing... :sadcrying4:

Probably some top secret experiment with subliminal messages. Just don't talk back to it. They could be monitoring your thoughts.:wink: That is wierd though.:confused:

It's not just this site. It happens all the time on mine and now once on hers. I go on AOL and Internet Explorer and it is random. Since I go here.. I thought I would ask. The FBI must have a close watch on me, since I have information they want and all they have to do is ask me and I will tell them the situation.

I am not bothered, however concerned the voice is a Republican out of office, coming into my office and reaking havoc.

Well, Please let me know if anybody else gets the voice.. This is not a test it's real..!

TT :doah:

GTO,

It's true. As a pack member, I swear on the life of the wolf pack. My friend heard it on Friday, just before the fire started at Lytle Creek, CA. I left two hours before the fire started... I am not imagining this. The President speaks; "Comander and Chief."

Would I? Try to pull the wool over the Alpha Male sheeps, or cry Wolf???

I started the bike today and what a motor!!

Seriously, I kid you not.. Something is weird. I ran a scan for two hours and nothing!

Regards,

TT

have you checked to see what processes are running in the task manager when this happens? do you know how to take screen shots?

GTO,

It's true. As a pack member, I swear on the life of the wolf pack. My friend heard it on Friday, just before the fire started at Lytle Creek, CA. I left two hours before the fire started... I am not imagining this. The President speaks; "Comander and Chief."

Would I? Try to pull the wool over the Alpha Male sheeps, or cry Wolf???

I started the bike today and what a motor!!

Seriously, I kid you not.. Something is weird. I ran a scan for two hours and nothing!

Regards,

TT

TT go to cnet.com, click on downloads, and search for Malwarebytes anti malware. download the program and install. Been in IT for 26 yrs, lots of bad stuff lately but this program is best for free.

Thank you let's hope it cures the situation?

TT go to cnet.com, click on downloads, and search for Malwarebytes anti malware. download the program and install. Been in IT for 26 yrs, lots of bad stuff lately but this program is best for free.
Dave,

Thank you so very much for pointing me in the right direction. I did run AVG and it found no problems. I knew something resided in the registry.

I loaded the program on my wife's laptop & just scanned, it found 863 errors in the registery. I chose to fix only 20 for free, as I do not go for much of the hype on these sites. It seems like they try to sell you something as you go along and most people jump on it. Since, this computer did it only once, I will load the program on my laptop and get back to you with those results.

TT :thumbsup: