Could you ride this on the street?

As far as I know most police would not and can not stop you from riding a lawn mower on the street.
How about this with a rotary mower mounted just off the ground behind it.

green-racer-239x172.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 8.58.28 AM.jpg

Put some turf tires on it and if the cops stop you and ask you why you are driving it all around the neighborhood...... Hey I'm just looking for lawns to mow, need you lawn mowed officer. You could stop and ask every once in awhile and if they say yes, hey gas money!

WrenchDad

As far as I know most police would not and can not stop you from riding a lawn mower on the street.
View attachment 77881

What makes that a Lawn mower? A rotory mower be hind it is just an add on attachment. In Pa. they would stop you for driving an unauthorized motor vehicle. They wont stop you if it is an actual lawn mower and you are not using it as a mode of transportation (contractor work neighbor to neighbor ect.) Unless you apear to be intoxicated then they will stop you and give you a DUI (if you fail the testing).

It's fun hearing from people that live in states with no freedom, to tell you the truth in the town I live in I could hop on this thing just as it is and ride it around my neighborhood. I would make it as quiet as possible because that could draw a call to the police, then they would just tell you to put it up because a neighbor was disturbed by the noise. You would have to be chasing people down the sidewalk with it before the police here would even notice you.