Craigslist stellar find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this stellar on craigslist for a 100 dallors. The bike runs and drives pretty good. What kind of stellar is it. I think its a stellar super bee.

If any one wants it make offers.

Last edited:
add it.

go to User CP (top left in the red bar). then "edit your details" then scroll down and put your location.

don't worry, no one is going to come have butt sex with you in the middle of the night because you put the city you live in. it just really helps with these types of threads.

look at the stuff under my name on the left side. notice how it says "Concord, CA". you can make yours show your location like that by doing what i said before. that way people don't have to ask about where shit is because you can't figure out how to put your location.

it makes it way easier here if people can just look to the left and see where a person is located when they post a something is for sale thread (whether it's theirs or not).

add it.

go to User CP (top left in the red bar). then "edit your details" then scroll down and put your location.

don't worry, no one is going to come have butt sex with you in the middle of the night because you put the city you live in. it just really helps with these types of threads.
That is some funny ass shit. But he does live in NY, I here George Michael and Pee Wee Herman like hang out in parks there.

PS $100 don't even jew the price just pay the man.

Last edited:
22 mm carb

nice.

now everyone on here can find out where you live.

j/k :laugh:
hey strigoi
Im gonna ask this fella from long Island if he is gonna go with a 22mm mikuni,or maybe not,or maybe I don't know?

ha ha just kiddin,I would have added one of the nifty icons you use but do not know where to find them?

John from RI

Ive noticed I see more deals on the cool minibikes in newyork and surrounding area, there must have been a gigantic boom of them there in the 60s and 70s, I have noticed different areas seem to be a hotbed for diff types of machines, west coast old vws, midwest old bikes like triumphs, new york area minibikes. damn I wish i hadnt moved to sc all we have here is rednecks, trees that look like pinapples, little old ladys that talk about their pills, and all the minibikes mustve dissolved into rust.