Crazy day

I had one strange day relating to minibikes.
This morning i took my Lil' Indian Sabre for a ride. I punched it from a stop and felt a shake and the chain fell off. I thought it was no big deal and i would just put the chain back on. But i looked closer and I SHEARED the jackshaft in HALF. Anyone else ever done this?:doah:

Later i found a guy with a rusty rototiller he gave me for FREE. That made my day better. I was only interested in the engine, a Tecumseh 5 horse. It was kinda rusty but had everything but an air cleaner. SCORE!:thumbsup: Its my first Tecumseh engine though. I have only worked on Briggs and a Honda. But if you know one engine you know them all right?

So i went home and started taking it apart. I took off the side cover and found a giant clump of leaves and shit. You can guess what happened next. A MOUSE popped out. It caught me off guard and I almost shit myself and jumped 5 feet back! :censure:

I kept working though and when i took of the head it looked like someone used the cylinder as an ash tray. I have ALOT of work to do.:confused:

Ill try to get pictures later.

LOL, I keep my push mower in the shed and those damn mice get under the deck and build nests. I learned real quick to open the door, yank the mower out as quick as I can and fire it up. As soon as it fires the mice scatter... and the game begins!

Hi score for me is 4.

Any mice huggers here? :thefinger:

Im just getting revenge on them, last winter they chewed the belt in half... Little F:censure:S

LOL! I kinda had something like that happen a few weeks ago with a briggs 5hp.

I Work in a Machine shop and can tinker with stuff while the Machine is going about its business. :)

Anyhow. I Had recently picked a 5hp out of the weeds in the woods behind my buddies Barn. I Walked through the shop with it and even stopped to BS with a few guys and then took my time getting back to my machine.

I went to set the engine down an it just Came ALIVE!! Wasp's were crawling out of it everywere!! I had my window open so I Stripped my shirt off and grabbed the engine with it and pitched it out the window and stomped 20 or so wasp's that fell on the ground.

The Engine had perfect sheetmetal on it and once i Realized the Wasps were all gone I panicked thinking I messed it all up.

Luckly it landed in the wet grass on the drive side and didnt touch the sheetmetal! I Ended up running out with a can of RAID and took off the blower housing and saw a hug nest just crawling with wasps.

Needless to say I Just pulled the nest out with a 8 foot pole and ran like a sissy when they took flight.

I just looked out the window the rest of the day at it and then picked it up after work.

I Dont think I Have ran that fast since I Was a kid! :thefinger:

Ha i think we need a whole post of crazy stories like this.

I was just like you Dee. When i saw that mouse i sprinted out of my garage high stepping and screaming like a little girl!

I know for a fact that there are already mice in my garage. That little bugger will just add to the population.

Ill get them one day...............:hack:

LOL good times!

I freakin hate wasps!!

Many years ago I had to change the halogen bulbs in the security lights on some apartment buildings, the lights were mounted about two and a half stories up, so here I am on a wobbly 30' extension ladder, and got attacked by a bunch of those wasps. Needless to say I was down that ladder in about a half second, dont really remember hitting any of the rungs on the way down either, it was more like a semi-controlled fall.

Later on I found out that a can of spray paint or WD40 and a lighter works real good :thumbsup:

Hahahaha, One time I grabbed a rolled up piece of insulation in the shed and tucked it under my arm,,, I was walking along and looked down at the roll and a possum was staring at me with those UGLY eyes,,,, I just about shit my pants.

Whew! Haven't had a good laugh like that in awhile!! Still wiping the laughter tears outta my eyes. I had a garden tractor that I thought I'd take for a ride in my neighbor's yard. I was backing up in her yard & went to shift into neutral & the shifter went all the way into first. My neighbor gave me 8 points for the wheelie! Understand that I am 6'4" & 260 lbs. so it was a real eye popper for those watching!

Mice, I HATE them! I leave the shed door open from time to time to let the neighbors cat clean em out. Also, about once a month or so, when I'm done cutting the lawn, I put the mower in the shed, pull the choke out 1/4th, set to 1/2 throttle, shut the door and walk away. When I here the engine start to struggle, (about 1/2 of an hour) I shut it off. No more mice.