Ct200u Not Starting

Look on Amazon. I think 60 is about the lowest price. There is no big hurry. You can ride it like it is and get a better quality converter for a bout $100 when you find more funds.
Look at the picture of the governor spring "adjustment" posted earlier. It will get you a little more speed, noise, and throttle response. You can do that now for free.

Are there any relatively cheap torque converters that you would recommend (under $60 im kinda broke)
Before purchasing a t/c, pull the clutch off and measure the crankshaft diameter.

Alot of 196cc engines that were on the colemans came with a 16mm or 5/8" crankshaft.

I found it easier and cheaper to buy a 3/4" diameter crankshaft, if the cylinder was in good shape.

If the cylinder and piston was bad, it's cheaper to buy another engine with a 3/4" crank.

Another thing with the colemans when adding a t/c, is the engine has to go up and forward.

So be prepared to make or purchase a engine mount that will work and not have to cut the frame.

I see some with the small back bar cut out to allow the t/c to fit, I'm not a fan of that, but I haven't seen any that actually broke in that area.

So besides installing a t/c, what else can I do to increase the speed on the bike. So far it tops at 25mph before gov comes in. What can I do to get past this. Would installing 18lb springs allow me to safely remove gov? Still very new to minibikes

Depends. On a stock engine, NO it is not safe. Why would you want to do that? You Tubers are there to get you coming back to learn how to fix what they convinced you to break. They are paid by the people who sell you the parts to replace what you break.
If you want to buy a billet flywheel, a billet connecting rod, a handful of tools and a complete gasket set, it can be done safely.
When you are done, let's race. Mine is all stock except for the rocker arms and the head gasket, and 100% reliable.

SAS289

Is a 3/4 shaft adapter also required in order to install the t/c on the ct200u?
https://www.amazon.com/DEWHEL-Adapt...lGq353bbnnZT25JVL8FqSmf4O0i8dfzxoCxdkQAvD_BwE
You said it's a 2016 200U right? If it has the original engine check the bikes serial number. If the last 5 digits are 37961 and under you have a 3/4" crankshaft. 37962 and higher you have a 16mm crankshaft.

2016 was the year they decided to go to the 16mm crankshaft.

I've never used one of those shaft adaptors but I suspect it could get interesting. You are putting a 5/8" adaptor on a 16mm shaft. It may open up and make it difficult to slide the torque converters fixed sheave on to the crankshaft.

My 2016 Coleman Ct200u hasn’t started for the past 2 days. It ran fine before but it wouldn’t start after I turned it off during a ride. Since it stopped working, I put new gas in it, replaced the oil, changed the spank plug, and cleaned the carb all in hopes of fixing it but no result. When I try starting it when kill switch is on and off it makes the same noises when I pull (like a clugging sound). I confirmed that the spark plug works. I’ve tried watching videos but none seem to have my problem. I’m new to minibikes so I would greatly appreciate any help.
I have a 200 and twice now this New Gas has deposited a clear jello like substance in the float bowl that hindered fuel flow..... look close ...Flush the tank too with hose off at the carb into clear jar so u can see what is in the gas.....good luck