CT200u smoking/trouble from idle-1/4 throttle

Recently I have removed the entire governor of my hisun 196cc. I have also changed the carb to a VM22 slide, switched exhaust, fly wheel and torque converter. (Disclaimer I am using a tachometer to limit my RPMs to<4k before I change the stock rod). After attempting to tune my new carb with what seems to be a smooth idle I am having issues at the initial throttle engagement where it seems to struggle taking off. From that point on it seems to even out for a smooth cruise. Along with the initial throttling issue I am noticing a burning smell as if it’s plastic and white smoke coming from the muffler. Attached is a what new spark plug looks like after 20-30 minutes of idle-low end riding (maybe 3k rpm). Engine oil was changed recently when I removed the governor. Not sure if this is relevant but when I was inside the engine the two rods that sit on the cam feel thru so I simply put them back in without adjusting the valve springs. Possible points of trouble shooting would be greatly appreciated. If I left any info out please let me know for I am very new to small engines (let alone any engine) and am relying solely on YouTube and forums to not screw up entirely.

Attachments

Oh hi, you might be better off backing up a little bit. As in put the stock muffler, carb and air cleaner back on. Leave the new flywheel on. Leave the gas off. Pull the valve cover and spark plug. Rotate the engine by hand, you may want to take the recoil assembly off and spin the cup, a few times to see if you can see or feel if anything is amiss. Then rotate till your at tdc on the compression stroke, after the decompression bump on the ex. valve. Check int/ex valve lash.

If everything is kosher there, put a new spark plug with correct gap in and put covers back. Turn gas on and fire it up. If it lights up just fine come back on here and provide a little more background info. If it doesn't, come back on here and provide a little more background info. :D

As in:
Total weight? Gear ratio?
Is this a new engine, and did you make the changes before or after break in?
If it's used about how much time is on it?
The only thing known about your flywheel timing is that it is in the ballpark but it may not be ideal.
What is your coil gap?
Why did you remove the governor if your not going get the rpm's up before you put a billet rod in? (Well maybe you shouldn't answer that)
Why that carb? It seems to me that you might be better off jetting up the stock carb or going with a bored SA carb, if your still running stock compression ratio with stock cam and lifters.

Look, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but the biggest problem I see around here is that somebody has a problem, asks a vague question, and doesn't provide enough background info so that the people who know what there talking about, can help them without jumping through some hoops. Some of these guys have been around a long time, and have seen this time and again. It gets old. Quickly.

I've only been around a few months, and I find it irritating.
Provide specifically and Ye shall receive. :D