Custom "Cafe" DB30 w/ Predator

View attachment 53392

View attachment 53391

Selling my Custom DB30. It has 2 hours ride time on a whole bunch of new stuff. All new with 2hrs run time; Predator 212, TAV2, gold racing kart chain, billet air filter adapter, hydraulic rear disc brake, 15-5-6 Snow hog tires, renthal grips. It's on the second oil change. The motor is internally stock including governor, only opened the valve cover to check clearances. I hand made the tank and seat assembly. Its all steel, TIG welded, has a nice billet fuel filler cap. I made the "bugle" style pipe, 1 1/4" mild steel, TIG welded, ~48" length. I removed all the unused brackets from the frame for the chain guard and fenders. The only downside is I overfilled the fuel tank after the above pic and ruined the paint on the tank. I prefer a local sale but would ship at the buyers expense. $600 OBO

Thanks, the tank and seat piece were stamped 16ga, and yes it is perfectly radiused. The forward most piece of the tank was made in a slip roll. The tank/seat assembly is worth what I'm asking for the whole bike. Seriously, I have alot of hours in it! No need for any body filler, I was going to rock it in bare steel, considered chroming it, but then decided on the storm trooper theme.