D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

Universal mini bike drag wheelie bar package.

$275.00 shipped

Chromoly, all rod ends with jam nuts, wheelie wheel boxes welded, threaded inserts in tubes, 100% tig welded, includes new 100mm wheels, all you do is weld tabs on frame, set the upper bars length (some welding required) and get DOWN!!!

info needed.....

1. centerline of rear frame @ bottom, not on a bend
2. wheelbase

Call Mark @ 248-941-2483 m-f 6a-10p e.s.t. NO PMS!!!

D.I.Y wheelie bar kit

Universal mini bike drag wheelie bar package.

$275.00 shipped

Chromoly, all rod ends with jam nuts, wheelie wheel boxes welded, threaded inserts in tubes, 100% tig welded, includes new 100mm wheels, all you do is weld tabs on frame, set the upper bars length (some welding required) and get DOWN!!!

info needed.....

1. centerline of rear frame @ bottom, not on a bend
2. wheelbase

Call Mark @ 248-941-2483 m-f 6a-10p e.s.t. NO PMS!!!

Just a question but why don't you just mig them, so the cost isn't equal to a frame?
read closely........CHROMOLY:thumbsup:

and like i said in the doodlebug section, anyone interested in these already have ALOT of cheddar wrapped up in a motor, so.......they want the best and not really looking for "BUDGET" stuff, just saying. Just curious, why do people feel like they need to "question" another persons skills and abilities, by saying "can you do this or that cheaper", do the math guys and you'll know why things cost what they do....GOT DAYUM IT!!!:eek:ut:

What type machine they are welded with does have some effect on cost but not the drastic difference you imagine.
O.A. its the cost of high quality, high performance, race type material call CHROMOLY a.k.a. 4130, these guys don't F'n get it, its not a 19 oh too old minibike that the are restoring and spending sh@tloads of money for original stickers or year correct engines, so, they don't get it...OH WELLL!!!

Just letting you know ofs it may not be worth trying to sell them cause of the new rules

Hello Everyone,

It has come to our attention that while some people are paying for advertising for the benefit of selling their parts or paid services on this website, others are not. This is unfair to our current paid advertisers and thus we'll be employing a new advertising policy starting February 1st:

Vendors & Advertisers:
1. If you are selling parts or services for profit as an individual or a business, please PM me or Hent to discuss rates. This does not include occasional sales in the classified area as that will always remain free.

2. We will be creating a new section for Vendors so you get the most benefit and exposure for your goods and services. Paid advertisers will also receive a new advertiser badge/avatar.

Paid Event Organizers:
1. If you are holding events that require any sort of payment to participate, we'll be charging $25 per event to post it on the forum. This will include a Sticky thread for up to 3 months. Running this site takes lots of time so please follow the rules. Please PM us for this as well.

2. Events and gatherings that are free can be carried on. We want to encourage as many mini bike events as possible.

It will be up to our discretion to decide which members will fall into these categories and we'll be sending out PMs in the following days to those people. If you feel like you fall into the above categories, contact us ASAP.

Put simply, if you are earning income from this website on a regular basis, you will be required to pay advertising to continue on.

Any questions at all? Please ask and we'll clear it all up!

O.A. its the cost of high quality, high performance, race type material call CHROMOLY a.k.a. 4130, these guys don't F'n get it, its not a 19 oh too old minibike that the are restoring and spending sh@tloads of money for original stickers or year correct engines, so, they don't get it...OH WELLL!!!
I get frustrated reading these posts asking why you charge so much, a lot of armchair builders and guys who would never have occasion to use the wheelie bars in the first place.:laugh:

Just letting you know ofs it may not be worth trying to sell them cause of the new rules

Hello Everyone,

It has come to our attention that while some people are paying for advertising for the benefit of selling their parts or paid services on this website, others are not. This is unfair to our current paid advertisers and thus we'll be employing a new advertising policy starting February 1st:

Vendors & Advertisers:
1. If you are selling parts or services for profit as an individual or a business, please PM me or Hent to discuss rates. This does not include occasional sales in the classified area as that will always remain free.

2. We will be creating a new section for Vendors so you get the most benefit and exposure for your goods and services. Paid advertisers will also receive a new advertiser badge/avatar.

Paid Event Organizers:
1. If you are holding events that require any sort of payment to participate, we'll be charging $25 per event to post it on the forum. This will include a Sticky thread for up to 3 months. Running this site takes lots of time so please follow the rules. Please PM us for this as well.

2. Events and gatherings that are free can be carried on. We want to encourage as many mini bike events as possible.

It will be up to our discretion to decide which members will fall into these categories and we'll be sending out PMs in the following days to those people. If you feel like you fall into the above categories, contact us ASAP.

Put simply, if you are earning income from this website on a regular basis, you will be required to pay advertising to continue on.

Any questions at all? Please ask and we'll clear it all up!
Each vendor must decide for his or herself whether the rules make it worth selling on OldMiniBikes or not I would think. I read the rules and given this is a business it makes good sense, a vendor I bought something from last year complained that Hent was taxing him but in all fairness he was knocking down some $ and it was by way of OldMiniBikes this came to be. Business is business.

Each vendor must decide for his or herself whether the rules make it worth selling on OldMiniBikes or not I would think. I read the rules and given this is a business it makes good sense, a vendor I bought something from last year complained that Hent was taxing him but in all fairness he was knocking down some $ and it was by way of OldMiniBikes this came to be. Business is business.
I agree I just wanted ofs to know since he is a real nice guy and did not want him to be unaware of the situation.

KB2ROCKET

read closely........CHROMOLY:thumbsup:

and like i said in the doodlebug section, anyone interested in these already have ALOT of cheddar wrapped up in a motor, so.......they want the best and not really looking for "BUDGET" stuff, just saying. Just curious, why do people feel like they need to "question" another persons skills and abilities, by saying "can you do this or that cheaper", do the math guys and you'll know why things cost what they do....GOT DAYUM IT!!!:eek:ut:
I didnt want it cheaper I wanted it cheaper and better :laugh: but dont get to excited about it I was only kidding you have done nice work and your prices are in line provided the bike you are building is of the same quality as the wheelie bars but a vast number of these bikes are picked up for $100.00 and then fixed up. what you are selling is in line for a custom minidragbike

125ccCrazy

Like the old saying goes..."You get what you pay for"..... I can see alot of fab work involved in these bars not to mention the cost of the tubing and all the hardware... once you take out all the cost of material the profit is pretty slim...

The reactions on here is exactly why I don't like to do stuff for some people.... they feel they can do it cheaper until they actully do it and find out how much work and cost in involved.. perfect example why I have up doing body work years ago.....the time and cost out weighed the money made.....people buy a $1000 car and expect to get it all done and painted for $200..

Nice stuff there Mark....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

In the words of our #1 grand marshall and all around minibike celebrity . . . . . . . .

"ITS EASY... JUST ASK ANYONE WHOS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE !!!"

Those bars are a work of art and done right; make a set once yourself, I have, and you will appreciate them completely!

What type machine they are welded with does have some effect on cost but not the drastic difference you imagine.

KB2ROCKET

this might catch some a little off guard but I make things quite often and its all made for one purpose ( to give away ) I do this for three reasons the first and most important is its just good karma . the second reason is nobody would pay what I feel its worth. and the third reason and something most dont think about is we wont be able to build things in our shops forever and one day when you are gone the stuff you made for people will live on and remind the owners of you its kind of a way to immortality :shrug::eek:ut::thumbsup:
here is a completely hand crafted miniature ukulele
that is a reproduction of Taimane Gardners custom Kamaka 8 string cutaway uke

it took me a huge amount of time and effort to make this
then I sent it and its stand to Hawaii to to its new owner who I have never met before for free
my point is that if you are going to make high quality expensive items and attempt to sell them in a minibike market you are going to have to find a nitch market group willing to pay the price and that may be hard because the people that have super quality bikes do their own fab work most of the time. I wish you the best of luck

Last edited: