daily drivers

joekd

I work from home so I dont really have a DD but the Cougar pictured here with my vert is my spare car until my daughter gets her license later this month

gbones

i dont have a picture but, timberland work boots. they take me anywhere i need to go. or my ole ladies '94 buick regal. if i had the $$$ i would be driving my 2000 chevy s-10 xcab pick up, only 95,000 miles and bight metalic pewter, with 235/60 BfGoodrich radial T/A's. 5% tint all around (except the windshield) had a really nice (boooming) stereo system, until someone decided they needed it more than me:censure:

45t

2004 Toyota Corolla. Sold my 99 Wrangler Sahara to get something with better bas mileage and to fit two car seats better. :doah: funny thing is I got exactly what I wanted, plus I feel a lil emasculated everytime I drive it. What an unexpected bonus. :mad2:

2010 Dodge Charger SXT with rally package (looks like an RT only missing the Hemi). Wife drives it mostly, every once in a while she lets me drive it so I can feel like a man again. :cursing:

Last edited: