Damn, that's a nice Arco Chopper!

Did they come with that front tire? I wonder how high the bidding will go on this one... As always, no shipping.
Yes sir...... they did come with that wheel. That thing is NICE. Sissy bar is shorter than in the Ad but I still think that they may have sold them that way as well. :shrug:

Yes sir...... they did come with that wheel. That thing is NICE.
Thanks.

I'm guessing this bike is not that far from you? Or it's yours? :) I agree, it is nice. I bet with that larger front wheel, the front fork "hop" is a lot less than the small tire choppers like my Hustler.

Kick starter and all. Sorry to anyone bidding, but this one's going to go for some money from the chopper fans. :scooter: Damn, I really like it.

Thanks.

I'm guessing this bike is not that far from you? Or it's yours? :) I agree, it is nice. I bet with that larger front wheel, the front fork "hop" is a lot less than the small tire choppers like my Hustler.

Kick starter and all. Sorry to anyone bidding, but this one's going to go for some money from the chopper fans. :scooter: Damn, I really like it.
Hey Dave. It's probably 2.5 hrs from me but if you really want it I'm sure I can grab it for you. (or anyone for that matter) I wont be bidding so have at it. :thumbsup:

Hey Dave. It's probably 2.5 hrs from me but if you really want it I'm sure I can grab it for you. I wont be bidding so have at it. :thumbsup:
LOL, thanks a bunch. I probably won't bid. I'm waiting for someone else to win it, then I'm going to be their friend and wait for them to send it to me. :thumbsup:

it has that hopped up Briggs on it. Might be too much for a old guy.:laugh:
You got that right. Plus, I'd donate it to charity...with a crappy Tecumseh OHH 6 on it with a bad carb! :scooter: So just send me the Briggs, and I'll add you to my Christmas card list. Well, you would "be" the list. :deal:

I make my youngest ride all the scary stuff....unless I've had 8 beverages or more.

Naah, it's a keeper. One of my favorite rides. I ride it daily!:scooter:
Messing with ya Buckeye. I kept it out of your thread at least. :wink: I already have a hotrod briggs that is also my favorite rider. And I had it on my 400 before, but opted for the "correct" HS40. Not near as fun as it was. Too sedate now.